Warrants & Sealing Records FAQ

Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist

Call or Email Free Consultation With Criminal Defense Expert

I’ve got a warrant. What should I do?

First, know that not all warrants result in the Police coming to get you. In fact, typically only on a serious Felony warrant are the Police actively going to attempt to find and arrest the target of the warrant. Next, you should find out if you have to turn yourself in (most of the time), or if it can be resolved without going into police custody (sometimes) – this very much depends on the offense type. Finally, contact a Lawyer that regularly handles cases involving open warrants. Kyle Watkins can help you today. Reach outto Kyle now 254-444-9920.

How do I seal my record?

First, you need to know what crimes are eligible to be “Sealed”. This is a non-exhaustive list of cases that can be Expunged or Non-Disclosed:

• An arrest for a crime that was never charged
• A criminal charge that was ultimately dismissed for lack of probable cause, insufficient evidence, or unavailable witnesses
• Cases involving a successfully completed Pre-Trial Diversion
• Certain qualifying misdemeanor juvenile offenses
• Conviction of a minor for certain alcohol offenses
• Conviction for Failure to Attend School
• A criminal case resulting in a “not guilty” verdict by Judge or Jury

Order of Non-Disclosure:
• A criminal case resulting in a successfully completed Deferred Adjudication, where the required conditions are met

To learn more click here

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.